The flour mill was constructed around an old grain silo in 1952 for Joseph Rank Ltd, later to become Rank Hovis McDougall. After closing as a working mill in 2005, the building was demolished in 2015 as part of the ongoing redevelopment of the east bank of the River Hull.
Alamy licensing details
Reference no: 0038085
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, England