Situated on the west bank of the Chao Phrayo River, Wat Chaiwatthanaram is one of Ayutthaya's best known temples and most visited historical sites. It was built by the king Prasat Thong in 1630 in the traditional Khymer style, typically featuring a large central prang surrounded by four smaller ones.
Alamy licensing details
Reference No: 0051003
Location: Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya Province, Thailand
Photo Credit: Keith Chadwick